1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Geoff, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Soul

Soul Demonic s o u l

16%
    I dunno what the game is even about, so I don't play it. Looks kind of boring too, but that's just my opinion.

2. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    That's what a lot of people seem to say, myself included. Minecraft looks incredibly boring, but I think it's one of those games that's boring to watch but great to play.
    All my friends who have Minecraft absolutely love it.

3. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    wat. I thought you liked Minecraft... You joined my Minecraft forum xD

4. Muyiwa

Muyiwa I love cake!

60%
    After about a month now I'm kinda addicted to Minecraft! It's such an awesome game, I can't get enough of it and there are so many fun aspects of it that keep me entertained for a long period of time.

Also, I have a server now which means I can just play all day with my friends which increases the element of fun buy a mile.

5. Hotspot

Hotspot Level 3

36%
    I like Minecraft, I love to make things... and I've recently started a survival mode. Creative mode can be a bit bland if you don't really know what to make, but Survival mode is more about planning things out and you do have more of a goal.

6. Frostweaver

Frostweaver Level 2

73%
    Minecraft relies on having a server and playing with friends to build together (or troll-for-fun), or do some community grand building type of thing. Otherwise, yes it's really boring... but the sharing resources, and seeing other people's progress is really what makes the game fun.

7. Lucas

Lucas Level 2

40%
    Minecraft is incredible in my opinion, and you can make it better if you wish. There is so much freedom in the game, the player can do so much. You can kill Pigs, find Diamond, brew potions and even more on MP, which is what I love so much about the game; the variety and the amount of space you have to do practically anything. The game lets the user be creative, there is no rules you follow, you do things at your own will. I find the adjustments and modifications you can make to the game brilliant. There are so many ways you can change the game to your preference and there is always a place in your PC/Xbox for a bit of Minectaft and that bit of cash from your wallet.

8. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Minecraft is just the best. I wish I had more time to play it. They've added so many goals and features and I am really itching to get back into the game.

Muyiwa likes this.