1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Castle Crashers

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Furret, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    What do you guys think of Castle Crashers? It's a really fun game and I was hoping I could get some friends to play it with me here.

2. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    I don't have Xbox Live Gold Membership so I couldn't play it online. I would like to play online but Gold Membership comes with all this other stuff I don't want (Netflix, Zume, on-demand sports with ESPN, social network stuff, etc). Online is free with Wii and PS3, I don't understand why you have to pay with Xbox. Online gaming should be free, if you want all that other stuff then you should pay.

On my own though, it was better than I expected although the gore and profanity was a turn off. There's also lots to collect (weapons, other playable characters) but there's really no point in since you don't get anything for doing so.

3. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    The gore can be turned off, and I didn't notice any profanity.

Also even though this is off-topic xbox live isn't free because they get deals like how the CoD maps come out a month early for xbox.

4. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    In the level where the giant monster chases you in the forest, many animals soil themselves upon seeing/hearing it. And yes the gore can be turned off but I remember those white bears having blood markings on them and small pools of blood on the floor.

5. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I enjoyed what I played of it - you have to have friends to play it with you though. Otherwise it's not fun at all.
    But I never beat it because the people I was playing with just kind of dropped and didn't want to play anymore, and never picked it back up again.

6. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I didn't have a friend for the second half, really wish I did though. It would have been more fun with a friend, that's why I want to re-play it.

7. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    I'm getting it soon, when I get some spare time I'll party up with you