1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Coke or Pepsi?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, May 20, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    The battle for the ages...fought for time immemorial, with many deaths.
    So which side are you on? Do we have more Coke people on 4P, or Pepsi people?

Personally I like Coke more. Pepsi is a bit too sweet while Coke has a bit more of a crispness and bite to it. I'll drink Pepsi if there's nothing else though.

2. Aegis

Aegis Member

4%
    I prefer Coke, though I don't mind Pepsi. My mom will get Pepsi if it's on sale or something, and to be honest I really don't care/notice when that happens XD So yeah, prefer Coke but I like Pepsi as well.

3. Nick

Nick Mr. Wonderful

8%
    I don't taste the difference between the two, but I prefer Max Cola. I think that was a big thing in my house. My dad drank Coke and my mom drank Pepsi, so I'll go with Pepsi because that's what my mom drank it! I swish soda around in my mouth before I swallow, though, so they both ultimately taste the same...

4. Tera Flame

Tera Flame Level 3

36%
    I've never been big on caffeinated drinks, I like one every now and then if I'm eating a meal. But for the most part I like water.

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Coke!

I can't stand Pepsi and I hate when a waiter will bring me Pepsi when I ask for Coke. If I see that a restaurant carries Pepsi instead of Coke, I'll order a different drink entirely because I just can't stand Pepsi. My mom says it's brand loyalty that makes me think Pepsi tastes different but it definitely does. I remember yeaaars ago before I even preferred one over the other (I liked orange pop back then instead of colas xD) I did a taste test that one of them was running and I could identify them with ease so ha. Pepsi tastes like watered down Coke with extra sweeteners. As if you got it from a fountain and then let all the ice in it melt. Not my thing.

But I'll take Pepsi over generic brand cola any day. Ugh that crap is awful.

6. Will

Will Staff Writer

42%
    Coke! Coke, Coke, Coke, Coke!
    I don't mind Pepsi but I would choose Coke any day over it.

7. Vonn

Vonn Level 1

90%
    Guess I'm the only one that prefers Pepsi. It just has a softer taste, and I guess that's why I like it. Not sure how I could go into detail about a soft drink.

8. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I like both, but whenever possible, I choose Coke. xD It tastes sooo much better.

9. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Level 4

80%
    Pepsi is infinitely better. It has an actual cola taste whereas Coke just tastes like carbonated acid. The power of nostalgia and brand loyalty is truly astounding : p

10. Khaos

Khaos Khaos As in KhaosMonsterEnergy.

7%
    I like them both but I think I Would rather have Coke than Pepsi.