1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Restaurant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Inspired by my grandmother nagging me about where I want to go for my birthday. :P

So it's a simple enough question. What is/are your favorite restaurant(s)? Sit-down, fast food, or otherwise.

2. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    In n' Out here in California is my absolute favorite (fast food) restaurant. The best burgers for a good price. You can't beat that.

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    For fast-food, Bourbon Grill. *u* Ate there today. It was excellent. Large servings too, which is perfect for me since I can bring it home and heat it up the next day.

Sit-down, a sushi place called Ye's. The food is actually pretty tasty considering that it's AYCE. Their other Japanese food is excellent too. Decently priced, so I can afford to go there once a month or so even on my student budget. :>

4. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Fast Food (food court:-( Villa Madina

Fast Food (on-location:-( At the moment... let's go with Five Guys, but I'm fine with Harvey's for burgers too - which is even more fast food-like.

Sit-down (local:-( If we're going out for some semi-special occasion, we're probably going to A1 Autostrada. If you ask for the day's specials, you get a list just as large if not larger than the actual menu. Secret menus are always a good sign XD

Sit-down (downtown:-( If it is a more special occasion than the above, we try to head downtown instead of hanging around here. The last place I was impressed with and would like to visit again was a place called Maialino Enoteca Italiana. Up until recently, I would have easily said my favourite place was Maléna - but they've gone through a couple of chef changes lately and have lost their identity a bit, they don't know what kind of food to serve (used to be strictly seafood, but it's deviated from that now)

Also, props to local Chinese joint "Eastern Sense", always reliable.