1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Game of the Year 2014: Klippy's Top 10

Discussion in 'The Archive' started by Klippy, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Find out what made Klippy's Top 10 of 2014 in a year of exciting new games and dark horse choices!

View the full article

2. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Nice list! The only games that you chose that I haven't heard of are The Escapists and Dead State.

For me, Mario Kart 8 would be my game of 2014. I've played every Mario Kart game and I consider this entry to be the best. If I were to rate it, I would give it a 9.8, with the only negatives being battle mode and the character roster.

3. Klippy

30%
    Yeah, the roster is definitely a bit weak compared to, say, Double Dash (seriously, no Diddy?). It WAS my GotY up until recently when I began serious considerations and played Wolf Among Us. It was actually lower in rough draft lists, but I had to give credit where it was due.

4. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    How much flak did you get from Geoff about having Stick of Truth on your list? :P When I mentioned that I was interested in the game long before it came out, he got on my case soooo much about how stupid South Park is, hahaha. Seeing it at the top of your list makes me wish I'd gotten it after all, though!

5. Klippy

30%
    You really should! It's a top-notch game and it's extremely well-made despite the implications of its source. You really should get it, even if you're a casual fan of the show. Geoff did give me a ton of crap over it and he felt shame that it was number one on my list. Haha.

6. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    So, so very much. Still think it's a blight on 4P's GotY coverage to have that at number one. :P

Although Rhys' might be worse if the conversations we've had are any indication...

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Whoo, glad to see The Walking Dead up there, great game. Though now I'm reminded that I still need to try Shadow of Mordor. >>;

Hey now. It won't be that bad.

8. Klippy

30%
    I heard it might contain two games that make everyone question your sanity. ;)