1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Games you are looking forward to

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Will, May 10, 2011.

1. Will

Will Staff Writer

42%
    There are some many great games that are going to be released over the next few years, some that you have been waiting for for a long time, others that have grown on you and some you might get, but are unsure about it.

Here, you can discuss those games. Why are you looking forward to the game? What about it captivates you? Feel free to answer these and your own questions.

2. Zet

Zet Level 2

80%
    inFamous 2, Mass Effect 3, and Saints Row: The Third.

Those are the only three games I'm currently looking forward to playing this year. I'm looking forward to them because the previous games were great, though those side missions in inFamous were a bit repetitive :/

3. Ooka

Ooka Level 3

72%
    Kingdom Hearts 3DS easily. Although I don't know if I'll be able to afford a 3DS by then. >.>

Silent Hill: Downpour looks sick as well.

4. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Just in console games? Honestly, I don't think there's very much. I guess I'm a little antsy for Final Fantasy XIII Versus, if not to play it, then so the KH team can get started on KH3. I guess maybe that new Assassin's Creed game but I'm kind of done with Ezio and don't want to play with him again so that one's a bit iffy. :<

Interested in that Ico/SotC re-release though. I never got to play Ico and I figure if I'm getting that, I shouldn't bother playing my current copy of SotC with the supposedly not-so-great framerate and all.

5. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    On consoles, there's really not that much I can say I'm really really eager to play. I would have said FFXII Vs., but the game's just had such a ridiculous production time and still has no end in sight, so all my hype has pretty much faded for it. Skyward Sword could be another potential one, but I'm still a bit worried that they're concentrating too much on the motion controls and the game might suffer a bit for it...plus it looks like a fairly generic Zelda game at this stage, and I was hoping for them to shake things up a bit.

6. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Hmm... Well, for the consoles, I'd have to say Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Tales of Graces F, Sonic Generations, and Xenoblade. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, though. As for handhelds, Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Final Fantasy Type-0, to name a few.

7. Seiphre

Seiphre rev it up.

70%
    I'm kinda excited for FF XIII Vs. and XIII-2 buuuut I have a feeling they'll be PS3 exclusive, and I have a 360. I haven't read up on the news for those two lately. But I don't wanna miss out on Lightningy goodness. ;-; Or Noctisy goodness. And I really don't care if I just made a new adjective, haha. Anyway...hmm, Skyward Sword I guess. I love Zelda, but honestly, I don't like playing it on the Wii. OH AND. I'm eager to know about the Pokemon Wii game that's had rumors floating around. Really hoping for a Colosseum/XD type game, or a Stadium game. Anything but PBR or more crap like PokePark. :[

8. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    XIII-2 has been confirmed to be multiplatform - 360 and PS3. VS is still a PS3 exclusive though.

9. Aegis

Aegis Member

4%
    Damn this is limited to console games? The only one I can think of is Elder Scrolls Skyrim, though I guess FFXIII Versus will be worth getting too. A bunch of PC games I'm looking forward to though :P

10. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I totally forgot about Tales of Graces f. I need to add that to my list, and hopefully we'll get some more information on the North American release tonight. Namco Bandai is teasing some big announcements over the next 24 hours.