1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm the fruitiest ninja around.

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Furret, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    [​IMG]

This is a game that I love. It's called Fruit Ninja for iOS and Android. It's a game where fruit is thrown up ready to be sliced in half. It's so addicting yet so simple, so hard to master yet so easy to learn.

What are your thoughts on this game?

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I have Fruit Slice, which is pretty much a free clone of Fruit Ninja. It's awesome and a great pick-up-and-play type game when you have a few free minutes - probably my #1 time killer on my phone.

3. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I know, whenever I'm just standing somewhere I just whip it out and play a few rounds. I really love the interesting fruit facts once you finish a round.

4. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    I just downloaded it on my phone yesterday and I already unlocked every blade and backdrop (except for the one where you have to play Zen mode consecutively for 5 days). So yeah it's very short but also very fun.

5. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    O_O How long did you play? I got this game a while ago and only play when I'm pretty bored and away from the computer and stuff and have like half of them unlocked.

6. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    I think I played for about an hour to an hour and a half. I purposely went after the unlockables, so I would read the criteria and then go from there. Once I unlocked it I would go after the next one. I didn't really play just to beat my high score.

7. Reddit

Reddit Indubitably.

30%
    I play it on my iPad. When I had my iPhone my high score was 1300 in Arcade mode, Never have I gotten close to that again. This game is great - I wish I didn't have to disable iOS 5's multitouch gestures to play it to the best of my ability though. You know that red fruit that comes up at the end of Arcarde? I just put both my hands on the screen and slash widely!

8. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Of the mobile hits... Angry Birds, Plants VS. Zombies, Fruit Ninja, etc.

This is the only one I actually like. It's a lot of fun.

9. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    :/ I played a minute or two of this on a classmate's phone last week and it... was really boring for me, haha. I guess it just felt too much like the fruit slicing mini-game on Rhythm Heaven which I liked precisely because it was a rhythm game so this just felt pointless to me. The guy whose phone I was using had a high score of something like 400 though so that was kind of impressive.

10. Andy

Andy Level 5

20%
    Fruit Ninja is literally the only game I have on my phone lol. It's the only one I can actually get into, I love it SO much. I'm terrible at it, but I find it fun lol

My sister has an Android and she downloaded an identical version of it called "Ninja Caca" or something like that. I lol'd very very hard when I heard about that.