1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Coming to PS3 (KH1:FM, KHRe:CoM, cutscenes from 358/2 Days)

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Rhys, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    It's out! I've got to say, the game looks gorgeous (much better than when I was emulating it, lmao) although the platforming is still wonky and the camera is pretty obnoxious
    at times, even with the right-stick control.

About to head to Deep Jungle. I think I finished up Atlantica when I attempted to replay this game last year, so hopefully I can get that far pretty quickly and go ahead and finish the game. I'd like to do the optional bosses as well but they're gonna be tough.

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Haha, I've never managed any of the extra bosses in Kingdom Hearts 1/FM. Not even Sephiroth. :( It's kind of sad how bad I am at the game considering how good I am at the others.

I'm... hoping I can manage it on my Standard playthrough which will be my last one for completion but if not, I'll just switch my completion file to the Beginner run I'm doing now.

3. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Thoughts after beating Final Mix HD...it's really gorgeous. The camera is slightly improved, but still gets in the way sometimes. The platforming is nowhere near as obnoxious as I remember it being though.

It's also not as hard as I remember. The Dragon, Riku II, and Ansem fights all gave me an obscene amount of trouble the first time I played through the game, but weren't anywhere near as difficult this time around.