1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Support Operation Rainfall!

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Geoff, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    http://www.fourplaygames.com/794/news/4p-supports-operation-rainfall/

I'm sure most of us have heard about Operation Rainfall. If not, check the link above to our article outlining the movement.

FourPlay Games officially supports this effort to get these three great titles (Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower) localized for a North American audience.

If you'd like to support the Operation Rainfall movement, here are some things you can do:
    • Follow @OpRainfall on Twitter.
    • Write a letter to Nintendo of America. Form letters can be found on the Operation Rainfall website.
    • Preorder Xenoblade (under its original title Monado: Beginning of the World) from Amazon.
    • Leave comments on Nintendo of America's Facebook page and Twitter account requesting these games.
    Let's let Nintendo know we want these games localized!

2. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    Is it just for N.A release or for EU too?

3. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    EU is already getting Xenoblade and The Last Story, so it's just for NA. That's what makes it so unbelievable...the games are already being translated into English or the EU release, so why not bring them to NA?

4. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    That does sound crazy, especially considering how bigger market NA is.

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    I never understood why they do that with any releases. Okay, fine, they get the Tingle game but then other niche-ish games end up in EU and not here like Tales of Eternia PSP. Wtf? :(

Following the twitter account and I'll write letters if reminded but no pre-ordering that game for me. Shipping to US only. :P (Also I'm uncertain what the games are, I just believe in fair localization~ Will look them up though!)

6. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
  7. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Level 4

80%
    Nintendo is dead to me. I am seriously through with them forever. I could say more, but it's probably not forum-appropriate.

8. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    Wait you guys didn't get Tales of Eternia? That's also pretty silly especially since the Tales series isn't that popular here. If I still had my copy I'd mail it to one of you guys but I sold it :C

9. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Yeah, it was EU only. :[ I got to play it 'cause one of my online friends I see once a year bought it while in Europe a few years back so he lent it to me. Otherwise I'd have had to import it and last I checked the prices were pretty high for that, even without shipping. At least the PSP isn't region-locked! Something Nintendo can't say.

10. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    This is honestly the first ive heard of international games getting released in the EU but not the USA, normally it;s the other way around hahahah. But yeah I;'ll sign up to this thing.