1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Taking Flight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I'll admit it. I'm 28 years old and have never flown. That's about to change.

On the 25th though, I'm flying out to see NolafusNolafus and friends, so it'll be my first official flight - and it's a long cross-country one to boot. Anyone have any tips?

And taking it farther, what's the farthest you've flown, and how many times have you flown? Any particularly memorable flights?

2. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I've flown to Florida (more specifically, for the purposes of visiting Walt Disney World) four or five times (I'll admit, I've lost count). I've flown to New York City three or four times (again, they all blend together now). Washington, D.C. once. Las Vegas once. Flown to California once. Furthest flight was to France.

I don't think I've ever flown domestically within Canada. Possibly Québec? Maybe.

Apparently, I travelled to places enough that I can't remember how many times I've been there or how I even got there.