1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What was the last game you bought?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Cherrim, Jun 22, 2011.

1. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Kid Icarus under the 3D Classics line on the 3DS

Not really something I "bought" though. It was one of the games you could exchange Club Nintendo coins for this month. Never played any Kid Icarus games before, heard this port was well handled, so I figured why not.

2. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Found a copy of Pokémon Gold at a local game shop for $12 or so. Cartridge-only, and the battery needed to be replaced, but still, that was a steal.

EDIT: Also managed to find a pre-owned copy of the Mega Man Zero Collection at a GameStop in North Carolina that had the case and everything. Decided to pick it up.

3. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    k so...failed miserably at that "not buying games" thing today. Though it was a pretty good deal and I'm not planning on buying anything else anytime soon.

I hit up the Target B2G1 free sale and got Lego City Undercover (it looked really fun from the videos I've seen!), Fire Emblem Awakening, and Tales of the Abyss 3D. I had a gift card too, so all in all I didn't do too badly for a brand new release, a hard to find first-party Nintendo game, and another hard-to-find Tales game.

4. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Again, didn't buy a game - but I got a game. Cherrim gave me Bastion.

I paid in the universal currency of Cherrim drawings.

Cherrim likes this.
  5. Hiiro

Hiiro Lorem Ipsum

56%
    Truthfully, the last game I bought was Black 2 and White 2 and that was probably last month when Best Buy had them on sale for $15.00 each.

6. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Bit the bait earlier today and bought all of the episodes of The Walking Dead on Xbox Live earlier; the first episode is free right now, and the other episodes are 200 MSP each. I've tried playing through the game on PC, but my save files screw up whenever I play through an episode, so I gave up on that. Hopefully, when I get around to playing the game on 360, it'll actually work.

EDIT: I also picked up the last copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening from one of the local GameStops today! :3

7. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Got Kirby's Epic Yarn since it was $5 at Gamestop last week. (Yes, I know I could've price matched it, Triffy, but that's extra hassle. :P) I've wanted the game for a while only because it's so cute but knew I'd probably be bad at it, so I was never willing to pay more than $15.

8. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I am ashamed of you :p

It is ridiculously easy and obnoxiously cute. You'll love it XD

9. Cherrim

56%
    Wouldn't have had time to hit up a BB or FS anyway. It was still a better price point than $15 anyway, haha.

I'm enjoying it so far! I stopped playing when I hit the sweets level in the cake world because it threw a gauntlet of spinning things with no floor at me and I died over and over until I had literally nothing left (lmao, unsurprisingly) but otherwise I've been pretty good at the game! So yeah, I think this is the heaviest platforming I can do while not totally sucking. Mostly. :P

10. Cherrim

56%
    Double post, I guess. Damnit. :(

Had some extra points on my 3DS Shop account so I picked up Picross e2 since I didn't really have a puzzler for study procrastination this term. :P It's doing its job since I've nearly done all the puzzles in it, I think. I missed this game since Picross 3D was a really poor entry in the series and since I don't think I even finished it, I didn't go looking for more any time soon after.