1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

BATTLEFIELD 3 PSN and XBOXLIVE

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Mao Rune, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Mao Rune

Mao Rune This world can try...

50%
    View attachment 12

I would make thread in PC gaming about it, but hell I don't play on PC so I'll leave it up to someone else. ;)

So listen, we need to get a 4PG squad formed up for BF3. :) I only play on PSN so if anyone else is a Ps3 guy go ahead and add me, Mao_Rune, and we'll conquest together. ^_^

Here we all share our tags and enjoy talking about BF3. (b'-')b

So far my favorite part about BF3 is the revamped HUD. It makes conquest waaaay easier and is still a lot of fun. I've become a pretty good fighter pilot and a decent helipilot - but not so good at combat in heli's.

I also love the way the new lobby is set up. It's much easier than any other online FPS to choose exactly what kind of games you're looking for.

Again, my PSN is Mao_Rune. Add me. :)

So, guys, what's your favorite aspects and your tags?

2. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I was thinking the same thing! I have the game on 360 now, and would love to play it with some other people. My Gamertag is LukarFox, so if anyone would like to play, just send me a message on Live or something.

My favorite thing about the game is by far the multiplayer. Probably how most people feel about the game, but eh. I like the campaign too, but it tries too hard to be like Call of Duty, which sorta hurts it; the story isn't all that great, and the missions themselves can kinda feel like a chore at times. If they were to make the campaign more like the multiplayer somehow, that'd be awesome.

3. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    Picked it up for xbox because it was on sale, we can start a squad or something if you want Rhys

4. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Awesome. Just send me a message or friend request or something sometime, my Gamertag is LukarFox.

5. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I have it for xbox too but I don't have a squad, not very good at all but could I play with you guys some.

6. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    then it's settled lads, i'll add you both up and we'll hit the battlefield soon. Both have mics?

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Yep, I've got a mic. :3

8. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I got a mic as well. I don't think I said my Gamertag, it's Xyr1n​

9. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    good lads, we can get a sturdy squad going I hope, 1 medic, 2 engineer, 1 support sound good? Maybe recon instead of support idk, but engies are a definite must imo

10. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I could play as Medic or engie. I like my weps for engie better though but medic is good. Never played in a squad so I don't know where I should go, I'll be anything.