1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced; Developed by Infinity Ward, Full Reveal at May 21 Xbox Event

Discussion in 'The Archive' started by Rhys, May 1, 2013.

1. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Call of Duty: Ghosts has been officially announced, and it's coming to next-gen systems this year.

View the full article

2. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    This definitely gives us no actual details regarding what the game will actually entail. All they mention is just a new graphics engine but that's it. Probably the same old CoD stuff they had in the other games.

3. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    New year, new CoD that's likely going to be the same as the last 20. But slightly prettier since it's next-gen. :P

4. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I think I'm the only person that sees that the Call of Duty games have started to change as of late. Black Ops II did an admirable job of changing up just about everything sans Zombies (And even then, the Zombies bit mostly relates to the Zombies DLC-- Tranzit itself is pretty different and requires new strategies), and if Infinity Ward pushes through even harder, then it'll be fantastic.

5. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    At this point, I just associate CoD with sports video games. A yearly release with a couple of modifications that still results in the game selling very well.