1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Chit Chat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ooka, May 10, 2011.

1. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    I slept through most, if not almost all, of them. I actually got most my news from Geoff and 4P. Haha.

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Ugh, I don't feel like going to school all week. It's going to be five straight days of 7AM to like...9PM. :/
    Can't wait to get home Friday afternoon.

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    ...you're getting three credits for a course that only lasts a week! Who cares if the days are that long? XD

Though I hate any classes that go past 4pm. The only night class I ever enjoyed was a film class I took last term and that's because... it was less of a class and more "let's watch movies in the evening!" After the late afternoon, I just can't seem to focus for some reason. Even morning classes have me more attentive. (Though I try to avoid those too because I just stop going to them if they don't take attendance... XD)

Really, the only good times for me to take classes are between noon and 4, haha. Not a very big window.

4. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I've had plenty of later afternoon and night courses in my university career. The 2:30PM-5:30PM ones drained more than the 7PM-10PM ones did

5. Cherrim

56%
    Ouch, 7-10? The latest classes we have go 6:30-9:20 and even then the ones that only go to 8:50 are a lot more common. :s I don't even think a lot of bus routes here run past 10, haha.

6. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Yeah, made things particularly fun the last couple of months with work since I was basically not home from 7:30AM-10:30PM

7. Cherrim

56%
    Gross. :( My longest day last term was Tuesday where I was on campus from 8:30am to 9:30pm... on the days I went to all my classes, haha. (Hint: I did not go to all those classes often.) This term my longest day is Thursday and it's just from 9:30am to 4pm. So not that bad at all.

8. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    I took a 7PM-10PM class a year ago. It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't taking a class before it from 3:50-6:50PM, and then two more classes earlier in the day. Needless to say, I fell asleep a lot. I still got through with a B. It was a geology class for any curious folk. :3

9. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    The only classes we had that went that late were astronomy classes (for obvious reasons) and even then they only went until 9 or 9:30. Why would you even set yourself up with a schedule like that though? @_@

10. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Apparently Michael Fassbender will play Desmond/Altair/Ezio/Conner (not sure which one but probably the first two) in the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie: link.

What do you guys think about this? Now I haven't seen a single movie Fassbender was in but I'm sure he's a fine actor. It's just...isn't Desmond like 25 years old? Fassbender is 35. I just think they should have cast someone younger. Or maybe I read the article wrong and he's just playing an assassin that's not Desmond/Altair/Ezio/Conner.