1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have any siblings?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Self-explanatory really. Do you have a brother or sister? Or are you an only child?

I'm an only child...I always kinda wanted a little brother or sister growing up, but then I realized that would mean I'd have to share with them and wouldn't get nearly the amount of attention and stuff that I did, so I got over that pretty quickly. XD

2. Savvy

Savvy GamerBB Owner

96%
    I have 2 older sisters and an older brother. We are all half-siblings meaning we have a different mom and dad but we consider each other blood.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Level 3

56%
    I have 2 younger brothers one aged 23, will be 24 in November and the other aged 19, he will be 20 in September. I also have a step sister and 2 step brothers all older than me but I don't see them.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim skystreaks.

8%
    I only have 2 older siblings. Does this mean I get spoiled? Probably. Not nearly as much as one would expect, but hey, I still get spoiled more than my other siblings. n___n; Besides, as Geoff said, having younger siblings means that you would have to share things with them and all of that(well, most of the time, anyway), which is why I'm only partially grateful that I don't have any. Not that I don't like sharing, but I do like my privacy and I don't like people touching my things and what have you without my permission.

5. Soul

Soul Demonic s o u l

16%
    I have one older sister who is two years older than me, and a younger brother who is three years younger than me. My brother can get annoying at times, but my sister is almost always trapped in her room texting or something. I usually only see her during lunch/dinner.

6. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I have a little annoying sister. :

7. Hybrid Trainer

Hybrid Trainer ℋybrid

73%
    I have an older brother who I've shared a room with for 16 years and yet I barely speak to him xD I have two younger sisters who bug the crap outta me, but that's just what sisters do xD And I also have two other sisters who live with my dad. I've never met them but their my siblings so I class them as such :3

8. Andy

Andy Level 5

20%
    I have one older sister. She has her moments and she got me my job, but other than that she tends to err on the side of snappy and nasty.

9. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Only child. It's fun. :) Now it doesn't matter as much since I'm moving out, but childhood was sometimes lonely and mostly fun.

10. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I have two half-siblings from my mother's side; my brother is about to turn 12 in August, while my sister is 9.

From my dad's side, I have a half-sister in North Carolina who's in her early twenties.