1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

E3 2014 - Sony Press Conference

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Sony's E3 2014 press conference will be presented Monday, June 9, at 6:00 p.m. PDT (9:00 p.m. EDT). Post all your predictions, impressions, and thoughts before, during, and after the conference in this thread!

This is meant to serve as a general discussion thread. Please feel free to make new threads for game announcements, other major announcements, or anything else you'd like to discuss! All our E3 news posts will be posted to this forum for commenting as well.

2. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    Yeah, I'm not sure if they'll release any information for The Last Guardian which is probably like the most delayed game ever in Sony's history. Hope it will be making its debut today though a lot of speculation has been circulating that it has been canceled but it hasn't been entirely true. So, I'm gonna see what happens with Sony's press conference today along with some exclusives that they'll show off as well.

3. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    VG24/7 apparently had a source tell them that the game won't be shown at E3, so who knows? Personally, I feel like it's the perfect time for Sony to re-introduce The Last Guardian as a PS4 title, but at the same time, it's just as likely that they'll continue being silent about it. We'll just have to wait and see.

4. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Surprise twist: the whole IGN debacle was just a PR stunt. The Last Guardian confirmed for fall 2014. :P

5. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Crap. Now if this doesn't happen, I have to kick you for getting my hopes up. >:|

6. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    You serious!? All this time!! D= >.>