1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook Games

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lemony Lime, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Lemony Lime

Lemony Lime Level 2

27%
    I've never actually played any games on facebook, but I looked at the games list for about 3 seconds, and I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that 99%, if not all of them are horrible. Are there any decent ones at all, do you play any, etc?

2. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    The only one I played a lot was Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy. Its gameplay was basically a Mafia Wars clone, but it added a lot to the Assassin's Creed story, and also had a few unlocks for Brotherhood. Unfortunately, the studio behind it canceled the final mission pack, and instead released its story as a PDF file. :( I never play it anymore.

3. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I've never played any Facebook games. I go on Facebook to keep in touch with friends, not try to manage a farm or whatever. Getting all those game notices spamming up my news feed is annoying in itself.

4. Hotspot

Hotspot Level 3

36%
    I used to play them a whole lot, but I don't play them anymore. They just got really boring after a while.