1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Klippy's Corner: Why I Bought a Wii U

Discussion in 'The Archive' started by Klippy, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Klippy explains what pushed him to buy a Nintendo Wii U and it certainly isn't because of how much fun this guy looks to be having!

View the full article

2. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    The real reason you bought a Wii U was to add me on Miiverse, who are kidding? ;p

Really though, I think the Wii U is great. At the moment it's game library may be small and nearly first-party exclusive, but it's strong with some of the best entries Nintendo's made in their franchises. If you like Nintendo games, you need a Wii U. The first-party exclusive libraries on the Xbox One and PS4 are nearly non-existant right now and like small later on. Anything multiplatform will also be on PC, or Steambox - and having a Wii U is the perfect complement console to that because you really don't need a console otherwise, they're practically PCs now.

The weakspot, at least probably for the demographic here at 4P, is JRPGs are non-existant on Nintendo platforms. Which makes PS4 probably more appealing. I'm likely picking that up too, but not until next year or the year after