1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft Server?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Muyiwa, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Muyiwa

Muyiwa I love cake!

60%
    So I own a Minecraft server that's just, well, sitting there. I play with a couple of buddies on it from time to time but I have a 16 slot capacity which is kind of going to waste. Therefore, I was just wondering if any of the members would be interested in playing on a "FourPlay Games Server"? It'll be a great way to interact with the different Minecraft players we have here and it could be a lot of fun, in my opinion.

One thing to keep in mind is that: I will need somebody with lots of administrative knowledge, as well as mod installation knowledge to help build the world because, well, Bukkit confuses me :/

2. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Minecraft doesn't interest me so that would be a 'nope' from me.

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    I don't know anything about multiplayer minecraft but I'd love to learn. If you can get it set up, I will play!

4. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Muyi, PM me your Skype name and I'll get you in contact with a good friend of mine. We've got a server running for PC, but he's not going to be able to maintain the costs anymore. Maybe we can work something out together! :)

5. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I can run bukkit fine ran a few home servers so I can set up plugins and all that if I'd have access to FTP and whatnot. I would actually enjoy playing on this.