1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo and Sega Announce Sonic-Related Partnership, New Sonic Games Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Discussion in 'The Archive' started by Rhys, May 17, 2013.

1. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    The next Sonic platformer is coming to Wii U and 3DS alongside a new Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games entry.

View the full article

2. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Initially I misinterpreted this announcement. I thought Nintendo announced that Sega would make Sonic games exclusively for Nintendo. As in forever, not just a three-game deal.

If the Lost World game plays anything like Generations did I'll be interested.

3. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    If Lost World sells well enough (Which it probably will, Sonic sells best on Nintendo), I'm sure the series will be pretty much exclusive to Nintendo and maybe PC/mobile.

4. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    So the debut trailer for Sonic: Lost World was released today. It looks like a combination of the gameplay that was in Generations and the level design present in the Super Mario Galaxy games. I hope it's as great as those games.

5. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I really enjoyed Generations. This trailer looked interesting... but, Sonic has a run button now o_O