1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Furret, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    [​IMG]

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim is coming out on November the 11th. The fifth adventure in the Elder Scrolls series. In the story you're the Dragonborn a human with a dragon soul. Apparently the dragons are returning as well. I think the dragon shouts are awesome and can't wait to learn some!

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    If/when I get this, I'll be getting it on PC, but I really can't wait for it to go down in price. :x I'd be getting it at launch except that I'd only be getting it for the eye-candy and my graphics card isn't good enough and I can't justify paying full-price when I'm pretty sure I'd dislike *actually* playing it. :P So I'm gonna wait on it.

I've heard such good things about it, though, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more screencaps of it from the general populous. ♥

3. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    If you're into RPG's where you get to make your own character and level up chances are you'll love it.

But the graphics do look amazing. They even look amazing on consoles!

4. Eoin

Eoin Heyoooooooo

40%
    Everything I've seen of Skyrim... makes me more and more excited about it :3 The graphics DO look amazing on consoles, but I think they still have that kinda "face-made-of-cardboard" thing going on- but otherwise it looks stunning. I love all the gameplay footage I've seen so far, and let's not even mention the Dragons... *nerdgasm*

5. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    Yes dragons look amazing!

Sadly I don't think my sword and shield only characters won't cut it anymore. :( The dragons fly in the air so I'll have to do some magic or archery too. Good thing the class system was fixed. Now there's no major skills! Or minor skills! You just use them and they level up!

6. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    To be honest, I'm not that big of a fan of The Elder Scrolls. :/ I finally got to try Oblivion a few months ago, and while it was fun, it wasn't all that amazing; it was really similar to Fallout 3 (A game I didn't like too much) for pretty obvious reasons, but eh. Skyrim looks alright, but if I do pick it up, it'll be the inevitable Game of the Year edition.

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I tried Oblivion but never could get into it. So as good as Skyrim looks, I'm not going to be buying it. That might change with time - I'm planning on trying to get into Oblivion again and that might make me like the Elder Scrolls series enough to pick up Skyrim once the price drops a bit or a GOTY edition comes out.

8. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    i can see why people didn't enjoy Oblivion, but I think Skyrim looks far, far better. I'm gonna be getting this around xmas.

9. Will

Will Staff Writer

42%
    I HAVE SKYRIM!
    Well, I am back home with my mates and he bought it, so been watching him play it. It looks like a game of 'what you put into it, you get back from it'.

I will be doing a review of it when I try and get a solid bit of hours in it.

10. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I've been playing this game so much. It's insanely fun and I love fighting dragons.

Just a bit ago I was fighting a dragon while on my way to fufill a Dark Brotherhood contract and it was awesome.