1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

The PS4

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by DarkSpade93, Aug 20, 2013.

1. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    The PlayStation 4 will release on November 29th, 2013 in Europe and November 15 in the US and Canada.

Is anyone here buying one?

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I preordered one from Amazon right after the Sony E3 conference just to make sure I could get one if I wanted one at launch. Since there really don't seem to be any standout titles at launch, I'll more than likely cancel my preorder and wait until there are some more games I'm interested in - but I'll wait until the final launch lineup is confirmed.

Gotta say, I was believing the leaks about an October release. By releasing mid to late November, they're giving Microsoft a chance to launch a week or two before them and get a head start out the gate.

3. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    A week headstart isn't going to make much of a difference. Any games released on both systems will still be released at the same time (Though they may pull a Wii U and release said multiplatform games before the other console is even released), and I don't think many people will switch from one system to the other just because it's gonna be out a little earlier.