1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Troncraft

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by KingManta, Jul 7, 2011.

1. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    Hey guys this is the first episode I did for a series of Minecraft videos with the Tron texture pack.
    Check it out;

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    The Tron textures really look cool, although the random sheep and pigs kind of take away from it. :P

I've wanted to get into Minecraft, since I have quite a few friends that play it, but I'm just not creative enough to get much enjoyment out of it.

3. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    Yeah I used to have some fun on it, and the Tron texture pack definitely helped me play it a bit more.
    I must admit I got kind of bored with it after a while, I need more fast-paced games like online shooters to keep me entertained.

4. Savvy

Savvy GamerBB Owner

96%
    Now this looks pretty awesome. I'm a big Tron fan and wouldn't mind making my own personal tron world but I'm sure I would get tired of the block look after awhile.

5. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    Well if you're interested then all the links for the downloads and instructions on how to use them are available in episode 6.

6. chanceminor

chanceminor Level 3

52%
    That was an awesome texture pack. I think I am going to download it now. I have so far seen 4 of your episodes and I want to continue watching them.

7. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    Thanks a lot buddy. The texture pack is great.
    I have all the Troncrafts in a playlist so you can watch them in a row, there are 9 total. I also have some let's plays for Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm. Hope you enjoy.