1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

[Update] Kingdom Hearts III Announced for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Debut Trailer Released

Discussion in 'The Archive' started by Rhys, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Kingdom Hearts III is officially coming to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, and you can see the first footage right now.

View the full article

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    sdklfjsfjlslf'sf'

sd;fkljlg

sF:LKJDSKLGDGJLK

My roommate can confirm I screamed several times during the announcement. and after.

I

I just

I

sdl;fkjssd

KINGDOM HEARTS THREE

that was Eraqus's keyblade in the sand which means Aqua must be back! I'M SO EXCITED. Don't care if it's not coming out for like another two years or something. We got an announcement! It's coming! PS4! Yaaaay!!!

DarkSpade93 likes this.
  3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    It's fun trying to pronounce your gibberish :lol:

TRIFORCE89 likes this.
  4. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    ^This. I have no shame in admitting that as soon as I saw the Disney logo and heard the orchestral rendition of Hikari play, I began to hyperventilate, grin like a kid with a new toy, and actually shed at least one tear. I was expecting Versus as XV, and while it looked awesome, it wasn't a surprise. This, on the other hand... It pulled on my heart strings.

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    When Nomura said they had one more surprised announcement for something brand new, I quickly ran everything through my head and before I could decide on what it probably was, there were already short scenes scrolling across from KH1 and so on. So for a split second I was embarrassed for being so excited as I realized it must be KH1.5... except then I remembered it had to be something brand new so I settled on KH2.5 (since by then they'd gotten to the KH2 and BBS shots) and then I just kind of stopped breathing entirely and died a few times over when I realized what it actually was.

I'm still kind of in shock but my ability to use words is slowly coming back to me.

6. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    I have been waiting for this game forever! Can't believe how excited I am for this game to be announced at Sony's E3! Really hope they stay true to the original Kingdom Hearts games as well. :)