1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

(Update) Tales of Xillia Releasing in North America and Europe This August, Collector's Editions Rev

Discussion in 'The Archive' started by Rhys, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    The next Tales game is coming to North America and Europe this August, and with two collector's editions.

View the full article

2. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    Can't wait for it to be released! :D

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    I'm so excited to play this. :D Every friend I have who's already gone through it really liked the characters and characters are the whole reason I play Tales in the first place.

I guess I'm a little bummed at the date since my usual play partner won't be around for another month after it comes out but I guess I can go through it alone and do my completion run(s) with him.

4. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I've heard so many mixed things about Xillia, I'm kind of reluctant to get too excited about it. For everyone who loves it, there's someone who says the game feels incomplete, and the characters look so generic. It comes out the day before my birthday though, so...yay?

5. Cherrim

56%
    So long as it's not bad, I'll probably enjoy it. The only Tales game I've found absolutely unplayable is Legendia and so long as this one is better, I'll be happy.

6. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    It's a win-win situation haha. It will be around August and no big games will be released around then hopefully so I'll be looking forward to playing it. :)

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    That collector's edition looks really spiffy. I think I'll aim for that. o3o

8. Cherrim

56%
    After my exam on Saturday, I'm gonna head to EB Games and switch my preorder to the collector's edition, assuming it's in the system.

*u* That's an excellent Collector's Edition.

9. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    I wonder if we'll see it. Called GameStop regarding this but they said they only took preorders on the regular edition :/

10. Cherrim

56%
    Well, it was only announced today. It might take a while for it to get into their systems.

:( It also occurs to me that Namco-Bandai has done special editions through their website before, too. The Wizard's Edition for Ni no Kuni was only offered through their site so it's possible the edition with the Milla figure will be the same. I'll cancel my preorder and redo it with N-B if that's the case but I'd like to be able to order and pick it up in person because although I came out alright in the whole Wizard Edition fiasco, they didn't handle that well at all.