1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What was the last game you bought?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Cherrim, Jun 22, 2011.

1. TheMajesticWolf

TheMajesticWolf Level 2

87%
    Recently bought The Resistance collection and Far Cry 3 which I have been told they are excellent games. So, most definitely I will try to find the time to play them.

2. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Picked up Resistance 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots on Friday. R2's multiplayer is hella fun, but I don't plan on playing MGS4 until I finish the rest of the series... and I'm only on Metal Gear Solid right now, so that could be a while.

EDIT: Last week, I bought Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand and Mega Man Network Transmission off of eBay. Today, I purchased a copy of Metroid Prime with the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes bonus disk included for about $15. A friend's giving me his GameCube soon, so I can't wait to play them. :)

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Two games.

Today I picked up Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4 because I've loved the rest of the series and I'm excited to see its conclusion... although I don't think I'll get to play it until Sunday night at the earliest. It's on sale for the first week so I wanted to get it sooner rather than later since I know I'll play it as soon as I actually can.

The other game I got was Tales of Vesperia for PS3. It hasn't arrived yet but I ordered it and I hope it gets here soon while I'm still fully on my Tales kick. \o/

4. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf yesterday to give myself a little something to play on the side. So far it's...Animal Crossing. I can tell it's going to get old fast unless some of those touted new features come into play soon.

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    ...then why did you buy it...?

6. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Well, yeah.

lol Why'd you buy this? It's not that different

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Pre-ordered The Last of Us at 11:30 PM on Thursday night on the PSN. Probably the first and last time I pre-order digitally on the PS3, the release was kind of mucked up. Plus, this is one game I'd really like to actually own, I've come to find.

8. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Just figured that I'd give it another chance. Hoping some of the mayor stuff comes more into play soon, and I'm going to try to get into online a bit more.

9. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    This. :) Wish the box wasn't so damn hard to open though, I nearly bent the opening on the top of it trying to get the contents out... Oh well. Can't wait to play Xillia when I get home from work tonight!

10. Lucas

Lucas Level 2

40%
    The last game I purchased was Borderlands 2 courtesy of the Steam sale where I managed to pick it up for a very good price. I've been pushed to get this several times and this is the cheapest I could've ever picked it up, I didn't actually play the original Borderlands game but I knew I was missing out so what better time than now to buy it?