1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What was the last game you bought?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Cherrim, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I finally caved and bought Overwatch. Played a bit today - it's really fun, although I knew that since I played the beta. I need a lot of practice though, and I still need to try Lucioball before the Olympics are over.

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Haven't posted in here in a while, but as far as recent purchases go...

I got Pikmin 3 for Christmas. Probably won't get around to playing it for a while, but I'm excited to try out the series. Would have rather started with 1 and 2, but they're so expensive and hard to find now, and the Nintendo Selects release of 3 made it more widely available, so I guess it's just as good a spot as any to start.

I picked up The Last Guardian yesterday. Actually, I wound up with two copies of Final Fantasy XV (long story) so I exchanged one for TLG. Excited to get around to playing it in the next couple of days so I can see how it fares in my GotY listings.

Same goes for Inside and Stardew Valley, both of which came from the Steam sale. KlippyKlippy gave me Stardew Valley as a Christmas gift, and I got Inside on my own.