1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite character

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Who's your favorite character in gaming?

It's hard for me to pick, but...I'd probably have to go with Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss. He's so snarky and sarcastic, he'll have you laughing out loud pretty much anytime he speaks, but he also has a dark past and more depth to his character.

2. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Wheatley from Portal 2. Not only is he voiced by someone from one of my favourite TV shows and it is very fun to recognize that voice and associate a human face with it, but the character of Wheatley itself is highly entertaining. Wheatley is one of the best comic relief characters I can name. His dialogue is very funny and is magnified by his frantic and stammering speech. Overall just an outstanding character that greatly enhanced the game.

3. Pope

Pope Really, really old member

90%
    The Fishman from Wind Waker.

I win

4. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    My favourite character in all of gaming is sooort of a tie between Marluxia and Aqua, both from the Kingdom Hearts series. Marluxia's been my favourite for several years now. I usually really like the heartless jerks in games and as a Nobody, Marluxia is very good at that. 8) I've always found him interesting and since I was stuck in the fandom for a really long time after COM/KH2, he really grew on me. But I've also ADORED Aqua since playing BBS for the first time since she's probably the first really capable, not-messed-up female character in... well, most games I've played. She's so amazing. /fangirl

Very close seconds (thirds?) are Jade Curtiss and Anise Tatlin from Tales of the Abyss. Especially Jade. He's a snarky bastard which fits my usually adored archetype fairly well. :3 He's so funny and I love pretty much any interaction he has with anyone. But I especially love him paired up with Anise 'cause they work really well together. Always pranking or trolling the rest of the party, teasing each other mercilessly... d'aww. ♥

Aaaand somewhere in there is also Pi-Face/Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You. He is my idol. ♥

5. Savvy

Savvy GamerBB Owner

96%
    I have to stick with Mario, he is a huge character. Another would be Sheik from the N64 Zelda.

6. Michael

Michael Level 3

8%
    Probably Gordon from Half-Life or Master Chief from Halo. :)

7. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    Big Boss from metal Gear. It was a toss up between him and Snake, but i funno i just guess Big Boss' story is more engaging than his son's.

8. Nephilim

Nephilim skystreaks.

8%
    KOS-MOS from Xenosaga.

There's honestly not enough words that can describe how awesome she is. A flipping android that can just about doing anything--and look epic/awesome while she's doing it--sure she may look a bit showoffy, but she's still cool and whatnot. n___n; I don't know what else to say, as there's just so many things left to say about her character, but the game has to be played to see it rather than it just being said/explained. xD

9. Hotspot

Hotspot Level 3

36%
    My favorite character is Millie from Suikoden II; Suikoden II was one of the earlier games that I had played. In the Suikoden games, you recruit characters who will help fight in battles or do other things...Millie was the first character that I had recruited in the game, so I had taken a special interest in her.
    I found her to be awesome, she had good magic, a funny special attack with her pet Bonaparte that sits on her arm... and her weapon was more than unique too... her weapon is a Boomerang. Which I also think began my fascination with Boomerangs.