1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Your zombie apocalypse survival plan?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Andy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Andy

Andy Level 5

20%
    Have you worked one out? It's real, it's coming and I need ideas because I don't have great cardio and I don't want to become a zombie.

2. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Stock up on food, board up all exits to my house, and hope I make it through. Only go outside during the daytime.

Hopefully, there'd be some way to fool zombies into thinking you're one of them. That is, if they don't already attack each other. xD

3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Believe it or not I've never thought about this.

Let's see... leave town and head for Washington D.C. by any means. I chose D.C. because the President lives there and protecting him is top priority so I figure the city is pretty well armed and fortified already for this reason so I'll have a better chance of surviving there as opposed to staying in my defenseless hometown. Next, go to Wal-Mart and stock up on water, SPAM, and anything that could be used as a weapon (preferably stuff that doesn't require ammo since I'll run out of that pretty quickly). Then, hide out at the top of the Washington Monument. There's only one entrance so I'll always know where the zombies will be coming from and even then they'll have to climb lots of stairs to get to me. Plus they can't climb the outside of the monument since it's a giant, smooth obelisk.

Pretty bizarre and specific but I think it's a good plan.

4. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Make my way to my university campus as quickly as possible (will probably be easier now that my roommate has a car!). The math building is brutalist architecture so it's pretty much a fortress of concrete with minimal windows. There are a lot of entrances but it wouldn't be difficult to block off most of the lower staircases and the walkways on the third/fourth floors. It's 6 storeys high so we'd have a great lookout vantage and there's a comfy with a small kitchen and convenience store. Also, so long as we keep power, I believe most of the campus's servers are run from this building so that could be helpful.

My school has humans vs zombies games once a term so it probably wouldn't be hard to find someone who's used to running across campus to get away from zombies who know the campus as well as they do--which is probably harder than running away from real zombies. Just find one of those guys and I'm set until rescue comes!

Also, the Canada Geese all over campus don't take no shit from no one. If the outbreak happened during nesting season, the zombies would probably be taken out overnight by the geese. We must keep them around for some reason, right?

I used to have nightly zombie dreams a few years back which led me to come up with this contingency plan just in case.

5. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I lol'ed

6. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    Head to a countryside town like Dereham, get a Remington, an axe and ammunition and then hold up in a supermarket

7. Andy

Andy Level 5

20%
    Mine is essentially to gain the highest ground possible. Get as much food as I can carry as well as a gun or something and get to the roof of a department store and just shoot all the things until enough zombies are dead that I can go down for a food and ammo run :P

8. Mao Rune

Mao Rune This world can try...

50%
    This is funny because me and my friends have actually planned this out.

I live in IN, USA. My buddy who lives in the next town over from me (his family) owns a cabin in TN. His house here in IN is loaded down with guns and ammo. Literally like every kind of gun you can legally own in the US. So, our plan is to meet up at his house as soon as possible and drive to TN and live out our days in that cabin. :D

9. Jellicent

Jellicent Level 3

20%
    Get in a truck and run their asses over. Legit. ._.
    Find guns (I'm in the redneck south, won't be hard to find), ammo, go to the vault at the university my mom works at, clear the building, make it into a safe haven, live there.

10. Nephilim

Nephilim skystreaks.

8%
    Go out, guns blazin'.

Though honestly, I would think death is a much better alternative than just being stuck in a zombie apocalypse. No matter how badass you look wiping out a bunch of zombies, you still have to deal with the harsh reality that you're probably one of the only humans beings that aren't/isn't infected.

Which pretty much means that, if you kill all of the zombies, you'd be alone, and now what? u_u Of course, this is assuming that the "disease"(or whatever caused the zombie apocalypse) spread globally and somehow infected everyone except yourself. So yeah.