1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Chit Chat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ooka, May 10, 2011.

1. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Nah, it's a lot easier since it's much shorter.

I need to finish the level 1 run I was doing. Hopefully before KHHD comes out. x_o;

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I still need to finish up my KH1 replay so I can get around to KH2FM+...I've been wanting to play that for years.

3. Cherrim

56%
    I'll probably want to play that again over the summer after KHHD (which I preordered yesterday ♥) but I imagine I'll be torn on whether to play it then or wait for it in HD. I don't like KH2 as much as I used to since I so vastly prefer BBS/3D's battle systems and I already played it again last year so I don't want to get sick of the game. :c

But it's definitely worth playing if you liked KH2. The extra stuff is excellent. n_n

4. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I'm going to use the English patch since dealing with Japanese menus annoys me. I haven't played KH2 since I played BBS and 3D, so I'll be interested in seeing if I still love the battle system. KH1's is such a drag though - soooo slow.

5. Cherrim

56%
    Haha, I'm admittedly not really looking forward to playing KH1 again next year all that much. I'll probably force myself to get through it before playing Re:COM (the main reason I'm excited for KHHD eeee!) though because otherwise I might never get to it.

...I'm so glad the general population really liked BBS because it's nice finally having a favourite in the series that everyone doesn't loathe. /pets Chain of Memories

6. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Part of me wants to replay BBS at some point but I'm resisting partly because I have too much else to play and partly because I don't want to replay it and realize I didn't like it as much as I thought I did.

7. Cherrim

56%
    The only reason I'm not playing BBS constantly 24/7 as the only game I ever play is my pesky backlog. :'(

edit: whoo, 700 posts. /goes to look at postcount rank announcement to see wtf that thing is
    edit2: /prepares to be yelled at by Triffy for not knowing what it was or where it came from

8. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    So does anyone have any New Years Eve plans? Or are they just sitting around the house being lame like me?

9. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I was at a party with the local furries. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 / Halo 4 matches, Cards Against Humanity games, great music, good movies... It was a success. :D

10. Cherrim

56%
    High five for Card Against Humanity! :> Had a group of my high school friends over for NYE and we drank and played that. I'd never played before but it's everything I'd hoped it would be. We nearly missed the countdown because we were so into the game.