1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon X and Y - Releasing Worldwide October 2013

Discussion in 'Handheld Gaming' started by Geoff, Jan 8, 2013.

1. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
  2. Platinum Lucario

87%
    Every Pokémon design in every generation is unique and interesting in it's own way. Let me be honest, the Pokémon in Generation VI are my favorite designs out of any other generation. For anyone who isn't used to change could just look back at Pokémon like Muk for example, but hey... we all have our own opinions. ^^

The Mega Evolutions are amazing, and I'm sure Mega Evolutions will continue on into future Pokémon games, like the Ruby and Sapphire remakes and Generation VII.

I finished Pokémon X in one day while livestreaming, only problem is... YouTube didn't record my livestream because of it being longer than 20 hours... which would've glitched up YouTube Live.

Speaking of bugs, I'm sure some of you might have already heard that there is a game-breaking bug in Lumiose City in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y, when you save in South Boulevard part of Lumiose City and then you load the game again, the player is completely frozen and cannot move.

3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    There are Pokemon that I like and dislike from all Generations. I'm also not biased towards newer Pokemon. In fact, Gen IV is my favourite in terms of Pokemon design. But some of these Gen VI Pokemon are just bad. Maybe when I see the Sugimori art for this Gen I'll change my mind and grow to like them.

I too like the idea of Mega Evolutions. I just wish they were limited to third-stage Pokemon only. A lot of these Mega Evolutions should just be regular evolutions.

4. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    I guess someone finally hacked the games because...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Platinum Lucario

87%
    Also to note that Latinite can Mega Evolve both Latias or Latios. According to the hacker, the mega evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert doesn't exist in the game's coding. Which means any full Ruby/Sapphire remake will not be possible. If there ever was an effort to put in Hoenn alongside Kalos, it would have to act as a sequel to X and Y and the starter Pokémon you would choose would have to be the same ones from Kalos.

6. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Started playing Y. I'm happy with how fast it starts. Within 30 minutes roughly I'm already capable of fighting the first gym leader. The visuals are great too.

Worst Route 1 ever though. :mellow:

7. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    POKEMON BANK!!! WOOOOOO!!!

I can finally continue playing. :)

8. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Finally got my White 2 Pokémon moved over to Y, but haven't moved any of my White creatures because I still need to beat that game so I can transfer my HeartGold team to it, then to Y. -_- They should have made the Transporter app compatible with D/P/Pl/HG/SS.

9. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Yes. It was such a pain to bring these critters over, even using less than official means

10. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Yeah, I didn't even bother with any Pokemon Bank stuff after moving over my Christmas Cherrim. :/ Not only was it SUCH a pain to use (only one box at a time? and just from Gen 5 when all the others would have been just as easy since they used the same DS hardware??) but it took so long for Pokemon Bank to come out after the release of X/Y that I got bored of the games and never really looked back.