1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

iPod?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Geoff, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    With smartphones taking the lead in mobile gaming, it's easy to forget that the iPod also has a ton of games available for it, especially the Touch. Do you own an iPod?

I have a 32GB 3rd gen iPod Touch that I now use mostly for music. I have quite a few apps, but now I mostly go to my smartphone for app purposes.

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    I have an old iPod gen 5. The first of the video ones to come out. I honestly had not touched it since I got my smartphone in October until this month. I'm only using it now so that I can listen to Harry Potter audiobooks nonstop at work and not run the risk of having my phone's battery die on me. For a while I wanted a Touch so that I had access to all the apps on the Appstore but since getting a smartphone, my desire for that has pretty much dwindled to nothing. I'm content with my old iPod and until it completely dies on me, I have no reason to upgrade.

3. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I have an 8-gigabyte 2nd-generation iPod touch. I've had it since August of 2009, I got it for my birthday. x3 I love it, but I don't like how it's officially outdated by Apple's standards. :/ They stopped releasing updates for it a few months ago, and a lot of really cool apps/games coming out are only for newer models. I'll probably upgrade to the inevitable 5th-gen model sometime, but I'll keep this iPod as a spare.

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Level 3

56%
    I have a 3rd Gen 8GB iPod touch :) use it mostly for facebook and music but I do tend to play some games on it, bejewelled is one of my favourites :)

5. Eoin

Eoin Heyoooooooo

40%
    I do not, and have never had an iPod. And I'm not too pushed to get one, either. Well, I'd actually really like an iPhone, but in terms of music, I've never needed more than 3-4 gigs to keep me totally aurally satisfied :D And seeing as my phone can hold as much, and I can surf the net with it too, I've never needed an iPod, at all.

6. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    I own an old 3rd generation iPod Nano.
    It's only 8 gb, but it holds the music I want to listen to.
    That's what my Nano's for-listening to music.
    Only 3 or 4 games are loaded onto it and I never play them.

7. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    I have an iPod Touch and that's it. I think it's still Gen 3 so I really need to update soon.

8. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I have an iPod Gen 5.5. 80GB. I had Sonic the Hedgehog and Pac-Man installed at one point. But they're basically unplayable with the scrollwheel

9. Soul

Soul Demonic s o u l

16%
    Nah, I wanted one before but now I don't need to even have one as much... Maybe in the future, though.

10. Andy

Andy Level 5

20%
    I have my sister's old iPod Nano. I used that before I got my iPhone. It's bright pink and I therefore never took it out of the house lol.