1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

The last movie you saw

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    What's the last movie you saw in theaters? I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 a couple weeks ago - was better than the last two, but still not as good as the first.

2. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    In theatres, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"

At home, "The Social Network" on PVR and "Ghostbusters" on disc

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    In theatres, it was ummm... wow, I think it might have been the Justin Bieber movie. That's a little embarrassing. (On the plus side, my friends and I only went to it for the lulz. But then I feel obliged to mention, and further embarrass myself by saying, that we came out of the theatre as fans.)

At home, my mom and I watched "Mr. Nobody" on TV the other day. It's a really good movie, but so strange. Still, I enjoyed it and it was a really artsy film. Kind of like Inception but makes much less sense.

4. Aegis

Aegis Member

4%
    In theatres the last I saw was... Priest, I think, a few weeks ago. It was alright, really predictable and even kind of cheesy in some scenes, but all in all I enjoyed it.

Otherwise I watched all the Resident Evil movies not too long ago, they were really predictable too but I loved them (especially the first!)

5. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I think the last movie I saw was Pirates 4. It was pretty good.

6. Nick

Nick Mr. Wonderful

8%
    Would it be bad if I said the last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1? :[

7. Cherrim

56%
    Last movie I saw was Deathly Hallows - Part 1... but that's only because I marathoned all 7 Harry Potter movies over the weekend with two friends. :P Oh well, at least your last seen movie was a good one!

8. Khaos

Khaos Khaos As in KhaosMonsterEnergy.

7%
    The Lovely Bones, i didn't like it much but it was ok. lol that was like 2 year ago

9. Michael

Michael Level 3

8%
    In theaters the last movie I saw was either Get Him to the Greek or Toy Story 3. It's been a long while.

At home, the last movie I saw was The Fighter. All of the movies I've mentioned in this post were very entertaining in my opinion.

10. Cherrim

56%
    @_@ And here I thought I never went to movies much. Especially since I've amassed so many gift cards and movie passes in the last while.

Saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with my mom tonight. It was okay but the formula for the movies is pretty dull now and had I not been stuck in the theatre (ie watching at home), I wouldn't have finished it. u_u;