1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What model PS3 do you have?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Geoff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I have an 80GB without PS2 backwards compatibility, that I've had since November 2008. I really wanted one with BC (mostly to upconvert PS2 games to HD), but I couldn't beat the price I got on my console. Plus the old BC ones are having hardware troubles now with the YLOD, so I'm kinda glad I don't have one.

2. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Level 4

80%
    250GB Slim. As many demos as I download, it was well worth the extra. I only have half of my HDD space left! : p

3. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I've got a 120 GB (I think) Slim model.

4. Will

Will Staff Writer

42%
    I have a 250GB slim version.
    I had GAME care (if it was hardware or accidental damage, could get a new one of that version) and my 80GB FAT broke. Brought it in and they said they didn't have any 80GB FAT's, so they gave me a brand new 250 GB slim. I was happy!

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    40GB PlayStation. My dad got it for the family for Christmas in 2007 and if he'd told us about it beforehand, I would have been up for pitching in extra to get the 60GB backwards-compatible model since that was still for sale then. :'(

It's served me well, for the most part, except now with the Welcome Back program and trying to download a full game on it, I had to go in and delete tons of stuff just to get Infamous to fit... and if I want to download anything else, I'm gonna have to delete that. xD;

6. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    I have a 40gb fat with a 250gb hdd in it

7. Tera Flame

Tera Flame Level 3

36%
    I have a 250gig Slim that I got as a Killzone 3 bundle. I also have a 80gig Fat that I got as an MGS4 bundle. The 80gig plays PS2 games but I think it's emulation (I think that's what it's called). It doesn't play all PS2 games so it's not like the old 40gig PS3s.