1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Discussion in 'Handheld Gaming' started by Geoff, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I'm just going to wait a bit and get it later on when it's not so hard to find and I've got time to play it. I'm busy this semester, my burning desire to play it is gone, and I can wait. XD

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Bumping this because I can.
    This game is amazing so far. Gave in and picked it up a week or two ago and I've been playing it as much as I can in my spare time.Really liking the characters and story more than I thought I would, and the different gameplay aspects like the pairing and reclassing system add a lot.

3. LGDArm

LGDArm Level 1

70%
    I'm trying to prepare my units for Apothesis; the scaaaary DLC and hardest one of all. ;v;

All and all, I really, really love this game, and it's one of my favourite games in the Fire Emblem series along side Tharcia and Geonology.

4. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I never tried any of the DLC. It was way too expensive and I needed to move on to other games. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent with the game though (as you could probably tell from my review on the site). It probably just edges out Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn as my favorite FE game.

5. Platinum Lucario

87%
    I just have the free DLC for Fire Emblem: Awakening that was available for a limited time. Fire Emblem: Awakening probably is my favorite FE game as of now.

6. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Loved Awakening so much that it made me a fan of the entire genre. I just love those turn-based games now. But FE:A was so good and made such a big impression on me. I loved the romance, the story was pretty good, and the character building was all so enjoyable.