1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Coming to PS3 (KH1:FM, KHRe:CoM, cutscenes from 358/2 Days)

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Rhys, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    As much as I've wanted a KH collection, I...really doubt I'll buy this. I started replaying KH a few months ago (ripped my DVD to my PC and emulated it) and it was downright painful to play at times...especially through Monstro and Atlantica. I've only got a few more worlds until I beat the game again, so I'll probably just pick up where I left off and finish from there. I still really want to play KH2 FM+, and since there's an English patch for that now, I likely won't wait for the inevitable KH2 HD collection either. :/

2. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Is Port Royal your favorite world in KH2?

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    ...is Port Royal anyone's favourite world? It was awful. :( Interesting visuals but ugh, the plot was terrible haha.

Less than two weeks now omgggg. I'm so excited.

4. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Whoosh! :P

5. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Don't worry Erica, it only went over our heads because it was a horrible joke. :P

6. Cherrim

56%
    Ohh. I overthought it and assumed you were trying to imply it would look really good in KH2's HD remaster and thus he should buy it?? Which sounded ridiculous but I do actually know people who LOVED Port Royal so the other option didn't really occur to me.

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Bite me. >:|

8. Cherrim

56%
    http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Trophy-List-Revealed-3235

Trophy List!

Damn, some of those look like fun to get. *u* And I'm so thankful there's no "Level 1 Run" trophy or I'd have cried. (They added Zero EXP as an ability in KH1 so I was scared they would.) Everything looks pretty decent and even the challenging ones look fun to attempt instead of just 100% frustrating. I can breathe a sigh of relief after having already declared my intent to Platinum this game. :P

9. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Those trophies look really horrid. :/
    Pretty generic goals, and some of them are going to be a pain (like the speed runs, reach x level, etc.).

10. Cherrim

56%
    Really? Level 1 run trophy would be a pain. All of those look like fun challenges that I've considered doing before but never had the drive for. What's so awful about them compared to any other game's trophies? I feel like you're just trying to find reasons to hate it so you won't want to buy it. :'(

Well, anyway, my copy arrived this afternoon so as soon as my assignments are out of the way, I can start playing!