1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Rumble

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Geoff, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    The feature itself is called vibration so you aren't just crazy. People call it rumble because it was popularized back when Nintendo made a big deal out of its Rumble Packs and so on.

Anyway, I hate rumble with a passion. It bothers me, seems unnecessary, it always serves to completely jolt me out of the experience rather than bring me in more, takes up battery life, and annoys the hell out of me when you set a controller down on the table and something big happens in a cutscene and the controller loudly vibrates itself right off the table.

I am the only person I know who hates it with such a passion, though. I can't even stand the noise it makes if other people are using it. I whine enough that most people who play with me have simply gotten used to not using it because they don't see a difference either way.

2. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Wow. That's the reverse intent o.o I like feeling that bit of recoil when playing a shooter, say. Brings me in a bit more.