1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

The last movie you saw

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DetectionZero

DetectionZero Level 2

20%
    Jackass 3D, anybody a fan?

Ryan Dunn, one of the characters died from a car accident RIP.

2. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    Haven't seen jackass 3 yet but always liked the TV series and Viva La Bam. Sad times about Dunn, but I guess you can only cheat death so many times :/

Saw Dark of the Moon yesterday, was actually really enjoyable. Now watching Akira on TV and have NO idea what's going on.

3. Tera Flame

Tera Flame Level 3

36%
    Hm.... in theaters.... I'd have to say the last movie I saw was likely... Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
    I don't go to theaters that much. Yea it looks nice on the big screen and all of that. But I'm happy with watching movies at home.

At home it was the 13th Pokemon movie that all of us watched last night. Not counting anime type then Iron Man 2.

4. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    I'd like the cinema a whole lot more if the seats didnt feel like they were designed with breaking my back in mind. After finishing Akira I thought it was really good, I'm not normally one for anime but that film blew me away. Apart from a great plot and likable characters it also had some very very slick animation.

5. Hiiro

Hiiro Lorem Ipsum

56%
    The last movie I saw in the theaters was 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon.' Most recently however, the last movie I saw at home was 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I.' This is because I had just gone through a Harry Potter marathon watching the first seven films before the last one opens in the theaters this week.

6. chanceminor

chanceminor Level 3

52%
    I just saw Transformers: Dark of the Moon as well. It was alright, but I thought the first movie was by far the best. The soundtrack was awesome thought.

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I marathoned all the Harry Potter movies between last Thursday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday I wrapped it up by going to see Deathly Hallows part 2 in the theater. The marathon really put me in the HP mood and really did a great job of preparing me for the end of it all.

8. Savvy

Savvy GamerBB Owner

96%
    The last movie I watched was called "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead"

It's about two brothers robbing their parents jewelry store because they both need money. They plan to take everything and expect their parent's insurance policy to cover everything but things go wrong during the robbery. It's a pretty good loungin' movie.

9. Mao Rune

Mao Rune This world can try...

50%
    Today I watched a really fucked up paranormal movie with my friend that I cannot place the title of in my mind, but it was basically the John Wayne Gracey version of Paranormal Activity. Only way, way more freaky. .-.

10. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Last movie I saw in theatres was Deathly Hallows 2 for the second time. Last movie I saw at home was The Tourist, that movie with Johnny Depp. It was so bad it was hilarious, but then just boring and bad. :