1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Top online moments

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by DocGoblin, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Mao Rune

Mao Rune This world can try...

50%
    Eve: Online. Just bought myself a new battle cruiser and was ultra stoked on it after fitting the hell out of that beast.

Go flying around on a mission doing little bullshit stuff when I see on the alliance chat somebody going on about getting raided by pirates while mining in .0, so I started up ventrilo and found what was up by my corp buddies. They gave me coordinates and I was stoked! Ready to blow shit up with my new guns. =P
    So I jump in and immediately am in the middle of a war zone. At least 50 ships if not more are in combat with plenty more on the way.
    Less detailed story: I shot down 10 mofo's and banked coin. That's how we roll.

2. Savvy

Savvy GamerBB Owner

96%
    I got on Guild Wars determined to find out if Free Masons played it so I made a character called "I Am A Mason" and after about 2 days I was contacted by a guy named "Teodor Eyeless" who is apart of a guild called "Masons of Ascalon"

He ended up inviting me but it was strange. Nobody ever talked. :P I ended up making a sale on the account so I have no idea what happened after that. You can google the guy and guild and you will see a lot of their beliefs. Basically basic religions, it's not all evil like theories think.

3. Mao Rune

Mao Rune This world can try...

50%
    I really lol'd at that, Savvy. XDD That's amazing. Fuck the masons. -.-;

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Level 3

56%
    One of my best online moments that I still remember and laugh at to this day was when a group of us used to play Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and we used to love playing on Villa, anyway I was in a game with my brother, a friend I met on Xbox and a few others and my brother and my friend had an idea for everyone to throw a load of C4 at a tree in Villa, anyway we all set up C4 and threw a C4 at the tree until there was ALOT of C4, then it was blown up and the poor random people in the game unfortunately got the bad end of the C4 (what we called the C4 tree)

5. Will

Will Staff Writer

42%
    Like TheGoblinEffect said, I would have to agree that some of my top online moments would be the old days of MW2 and the Chaps.