1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, May 12, 2011.

1. Frostweaver

Frostweaver Level 2

73%
    Layton with BEER you mean >_>;

Currently playing Persona 3 Portable, League of Legends and Torchlight 2. I don't think that my answer for these 3 games will change anytime soon XD

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Well, that was just the one time. :( Got too sick for alcohol after that! Still beat it anyway.

Playing Kingdom Hearts 3D. Just about finished my critical run. Pretty much just the final bosses left, then I have to grind for trophies and I'm done. Whoo!

In the meantime I also gave in and started Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D. I loved this game when I was a kid on the GBC and it's such a nostalgia rush to be playing it again, even if they changed a whole lot of it. I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

3. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I've already beaten the campaign (Which is definitely the best yet in a Call of Duty game, especially if you're already played the first Black Ops before) and played a good amount of multiplayer (Which is the biggest change to the series since CoD4). Right now I'm trying to get a group together to do the TranZit story in Zombies.

4. Cherrim

56%
    "Accidentally" picked up Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy again this week and I've been playing a lot of that. Trying to unlock the rest of the characters. I'm about halfway there.

Of course, playing that made me itchy to play other FFs, so I finally finished up FF6 tonight and then started playing FF12 again. I was going to play the International Version but it won't play on my PS2 (starts up just fine but won't load the first cutscene :s) and it was laggy enough on my computer that I just decided to ditch it and play the English version. I never read too much into the improved license boards enough to be bummed out about that but now that I've had to deal with dumb guest AI, I'm kind of regretting not finding a way to play the International one properly, haha.

5. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Part of me really wants to replay XII and see if I enjoy it more. I remember really liking the battle system and the massive world, but not much else. It's also a really freaking long game though, and I don't really have time to devote to a replay of it right now.

6. Cherrim

56%
    To be fair, I don't either, but I want something rather safe to pick up and play every so often. I played a long session last night but I don't expect to very often and I'll probably get bored again before I beat it this time. Oh well.

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I got involved in WAY too many games, so I decided to focus on tackling one at a time. Just beat colossus number 13 in SotC. Three more to go - hopefully I'll be done in the next day or two.

8. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I've been playing games on my iPhone lately when I have free time. Some of the games I've tried are Dead Space, Mass Effect: Infiltration, Mirror's Edge, Skylanders: Cloud Patrol, Pitfall!, and Infinity Blade. Dead Space is really good, ME:I is okay, Mirror's Edge is great but short (Just like its console brother...), S:CP is okay, Pitfall! is pretty fun, and IB is good but repetitive.

9. Cherrim

56%
    Kingdom Hearts 3D
    ALMOST FINISHED WITH THIS GAME. I really only have one trophy left (since I think one is impossible for me to get) and it's mindless grinding-based. So that's my new tap-repeatedly-while-watching-tv game. Finished up my critical mode run the other day.

Dissidia 012 Duodecim
    is that even the right format for the name of this game? Ugh, who cares. I finally got my PSP back from a friend. I lent it to him so he could try out the original Dissidia (which I now realize was a bad idea because lol 012 is so much better) and I've kind of wanted to play this ever since, so it's nice to have the PSP back. I just finished up the prequel scenario and I think they changed/added some things to the scenario from the original game (which is also included in this game) so I'm gonna redo that before I set it to beaten. The game is so much fun though and now I'm torn on whether my main should continue to be Terra or switch to Yuna. I love Yuna's playstyle so much and she's just adorable in this game. ♥

Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland
    I loved the hell out of this game on the GBC and the remake is super nostalgic. I don't remember the game being so hard though. A lot more grindy than I remember, somehow, unless I just missed something super important because of the language barrier hahaha. It's a lot of fun though. n_n

Epic Mickey
    This has gotten better since I got out of the boat ride area but it's still a very generic platformer and since I don't even like the genre... :/ I think I'm at a junkyard or something. I'm pretty bad at platformers but I'm decent enough at this. I'm pretty sure the only reason I ever die/miss a jump is because the camera depth on this game is really weird or something. Usually when I miss a jump, if a roommate is watching me they'll completely agree that it looked 100% like I should have been able to make it. So I swear I'm not just whining because I'm bad at the whole genre this time. :P

I don't know why I'm playing so many things, it's not like I have time for any of it lol.

10. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I believe you, don't worry XD The game is broken all over