1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, May 12, 2011.

1. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Tales of Graces f
    In the midst of two epilogue playthroughs (main file & the one with my brother) plus I support on my roommate's file since he's playing it for trophies as well. Sliiightly burning out on this game since I've just played it way too much in the last month so I might take a break after I finish the epilogues before going on to my (probably) final playthrough.

Persona 3 Portable
    I've tried to play Persona 3 FES like 6 times and I never get very far. This game is a little easier and it's portable so I expect to do a lot better with it. I'm already a few months in which is farther than I got in all but one of my previous attempts so... fingers crossed!

Touch My Katamari
    I just beat this but I like Katamari so I'll probably continue playing around with it. I doubt I'll go for completion or anything though.

Okami HD
    It's so pretty.

2. tsumewulf

tsumewulf Level 1

20%
    Final Fantasy XIII-2: On Chapter 4 bout to start collecting at least 5 graviton cores.
    Halo Reach: Just gotta finish the last 3 missions on legendary by myself
    Rock Band 3: Need to complete the Endless Setlist 3
    Hunted Demon's Forge: On Chapter 4 of 6, need to dedicate more time to that
    Deus Ex Human Revolution: Just need to buy & complete the Missing Link DLC (might do that LATER in the year)...finished the main game on 1/4/13
    Pokemon Black 2: On the 4th Gym I believe but I'm doing a Let's Play of it so that got pushed to the backburner last year...should finish that up asap

3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Playing Pokemon Black 2. Just beat the first gym. Going to trade some Pokemon I hatched in Black Version over to Black 2 to use instead of the stuff found in the early routes.

4. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Playing The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Soon... Pushmo

5. Cherrim

56%
    Black 2
    Started this yesterday after rushing around the day before compiling my team. (I was struggling so hard with it and then decided to do a Tales of Graces team based on my ridiculous head canons.) I've finished the second gym and everything's about level 13.

Persona 3 Portable
    Still going with this one! In the midst of one of my few Tartarus runs. I'm hoping to get to the end of Block 2 before I get back to the dating sim part of the game until the next full moon. :P

Okami HD
    I just collected all the woofs and I'm in the wind temple thingy, I think. I really should be better with the names of places in this game but I'm just not. :(

That's it for now. Taking a legitimate break from Tales right now so I don't get sick of it. All I do is help out with healing or boss-distraction on tough boss fights for my roommate if he needs it during his playthrough.

6. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty: Black Ops II lately with some of my friends. We've been playing a lot of multiplayer, with some Zombies sprinkled in here and there.

7. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Batman: Arkham City
    Did a replay of Asylum because it was nice and quick and short. And then immediately picked up the sequel

Pushmo

8. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Resident Evil 6. Forget what I said earlier, the game isn't bad at all. While it's jarring to go from campaign to campaign, considering each kind of plays differently, each campaign is still a hell of a lot of fun, especially when you're playing with a friend. I'm early in Jake's campaign now, beat Chris' last night.

9. Cherrim

56%
    Just started LEGO Lord of the Rings. n_n Heading into the Mines of Moria and I'm having lots of fun. Wish I had a second controller so a roommate could play with me but it's still fun on my own.

10. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Batman: Arkham City
    Like I said before, did a quick replay of Arkham Asylum and then immediately picked up the sequel. First time I've replayed it. I still prefer the first game.

Donkey Kong Country
    I've been wanting to play through the DKC/DKL games for a while because I've only played a small selection of them. Recently, I came across an English translation of the Japan-only GBC release of DKLIII - so, I figure why not start now?

Pushmo
    Got this recently. Enjoying it. Good in small doses. Good in long doses. Nice to see a new and original IP out of Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - Anniversary Edition
    Next up on my Zelda series replay since I just finished up The Minish Cap. Don't really like this game, but gotta do it.

Aside from Pushmo, I should probably start one of the other games I got recently like Layton or ACIII.