1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, May 12, 2011.

1. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    ... Fusion is like my favorite 2D Metroid game. :( Then again, I also really enjoyed Other M (Aside from the stupid first-person parts, I don't think anyone has ever said they were a good idea), so maybe my perspective is a bit skewed.

2. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I think you're the only person on the planet that actually liked Other M. :(

3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    I recently watched a playthrough of Journey online. Incredibly beautiful and fantastic music but I don't think it's game of the year material as many people have claimed it to be.

It's basically LostWinds but for Playstation.

4. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    All I'm playing right now is Pokémon Black 2 and a u g h. It's such a chore. :( It's making me feel better about not really having plans to get X or Y though. I think I need a good long break from the series which I'll definitely take after this game.

Hopefully B2'll be more tolerable after I finish up what I'm doing now, which is grinding about 10 levels so that I don't have trouble with battles. My team is really imbalanced because I went for a themed team instead of something functional and it's not making my life any easier. I've just got two badges to go so I hope it won't take long.

5. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I am about to start Pokemon White 2 tomorrow (or today, I guess. When I wake up again)

6. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Playing Mario Tennis. Just completed the Singles Star Tournament. Going to work on the Doubles Star Tournament now.

Also, working on "completing" Pokemon Black 2 before X and Y come out. Just got all the Grass type Pokemon.

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
    Enjoying this more than I thought I would. About to finish up the third area...kind of wish I could play multiplayer but don't have the gamer friends or the cables/equipment to do so.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    I started playing this years ago, got to Hooktail, and my memory card corrupted. I'm still way early in the game now - just finished Rogueport. Will probably work harder on this once I beat FSA.

Pokemon Blaze Black 2
    This is what Black 2 should have been. Playing in Challenge Mode and holy crap is it hard. Every Pokemon is available and there have been several edits to stats/abilities/movepools to make crappy Pokemon more usable. I'm enjoying this more than I've enjoyed any Pokemon game in a long time.

8. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    It is surprisingly fun. I've returned to it several times and always enjoy it

9. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
    YEAH I'M REALLY SLOW *sobs* I think I'm about halfway through this now? I don't play as much as I should and it's hard for me to play the courtroom sections away from my computer because I have to look up way more words than I do for the Layton parts but I'm still having fun. My big goal is to get this done before Ace Attorney 5 comes out here, but I think my initial goal of "finish it before the PLvsAA comes out in English" is probably more likely, haha.

Final Fantasy IX
    Started this for the first time the other night. I didn't get very far and I don't know how often I'll get to play it, but I'm really excited for this. I always hear such great things about it.

10. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I am still playing through Pokemon White Version 2. I liked the original (which was surprising since I haven't been much of a fan since Gen II really), but I'm not enjoying this one much. It's just not different enough. And I am let down by challenge mode.