1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, May 12, 2011.

1. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Still playing Black 2. I've caught all Grass, Flying, Bug, and Normal type Pokemon.

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    What's "completing" your Pokedex mean for this one? You doing the whole National Dex thing or just doing the Unova Dex?

I did the whole National Dex in Diamond and did the Unova Dex in Black and uggggh never again. (I say that but I'll probably end up doing the regional dex for X/Y just to keep the series "complete" in my head, haha.)

hey neat this was post 6000, i think.

3. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    He always does National Dex

I've only ever done a complete dex in Blue and Yellow XD I had a complete Regional Dex in FRLG. I hope to have the same done in my HGSS replay. Didn't care about gens III and IV at all. With V, I just catch everything available but don't evolve them. *shrugs*

Aaaanyway, I am currently playing "Another Super Mario Bros. Wii". Just a level pack. Nothing special. It's got nothing on "Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii" which was fantastic. Although I do like the random instances of Super Mario Land music.

And, still working on White 2. Got bored a bit in a cave. But, I'm out of it now. Hope to get another gym badge tonight.

Soon... Ghostbusters replay because October. And start whatever the last Layton was that I have?

In the back of my mind lately, it's been bugging me that I haven't played Golden Sun Dark Dawn or Okamiden. Not sure if I'll be touching those, but maybe?

4. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Since I beat FSA, I started working more on Paper Mario TTYD. I just started Chapter 2 and it's...good but kind of slow. Expected more of the over-the-top Mario & Luigi series style humor but it's more of a chuckle here and there.

Also working on Kid Icarus Uprising - I'm on Chapter 12 right now and hopefully going to finish it up in the next week or so.

5. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Since Pokemon Bank comes out on December 27 (and its free!) I'll get X/Y around then. I'm hoping on getting all 649 Pokemon before then so that, through Pokemon Bank, I'll have all the previous Pokemon right from the start.

6. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I'm trying to finish up Pokémon White before Saturday morning, when I get Y. I've got seven out of eight badges, so it shouldn't be too hard to do, especially since I have the day off tomorrow.

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Pretty much put everything aside to play Pokemon Y this week. I'm currently on my way to the 7th gym...really enjoying it so far. A great variety of Pokemon, many of the new ones are really good, and the game seems like a big step forward for the franchise while still feeling like the familiar Pokemon formula. A definite improvement over the disappointment that was Gen 5.

8. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    You got to the seventh gym already!? Holy cow.

9. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I'm at the Elite Four now. :P

10. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Pokémon X for me too! I'm on the way to the 8th gym and had it not been for midterms and family stuff, I'd probably be done by now.

I think I'm gonna full-Pokédex this one again. n_n