1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, May 12, 2011.

1. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Been playing Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD for PC tonight. I'm pretty impressed at the game's production values, it's hard to tell that it was originally a Vita game outside of the cutscenes. It looks great even on medium / normal visual settings, aside from the graphical pop-in. Currently on... sequence three or four.

With that said, I wish that the pre-order DLC would actually work-- I redeemed the code for it, but it isn't showing at all in-game when it should be. This is a modern Ubisoft game, though, so I guess bugs of some sort are expected (though not excusable).

2. Klippy

Klippy Resident Animal Crosser

30%
    Playing Mario Tennis: Open some, along with New Leaf still. Tried my hand at Assassin's Creed IV, but not sure if the series is my cup of tea anymore.

3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Done with the Pikmin trilogy (all fantastic btw). Time to return to Pokemon Y!

4. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Been playing Borderlands with my boyfriend lately. Also, The Last of Us, for like the fourth time.

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    I'm trying not to take on too much at once anymore. So right now all I'm playing is Tales of Xillia 2, which I was hoping to finish before Symphonia HD came out (but that's not going to happen) and Persona 4 Golden, which I've barely started this time so I'm not sure it should even count as a Now Playing.

I guess Symphonia will be added to this list on Tuesday, although I'm not sure how much I'll get to play it since we're heading into midterm territory and I want to play it with my roommates so making sure we're all free and able to play a 60 hour game might be a chore.

6. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Playing Pokemon Y Version. On my way to gym 7. Completed the Kalos dex except for the legendary trio.

If anyone's interested, I'm willing to trade an Arceus for Charizardite X.

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Playing Banjo-Kazooie (Triffy is proud). I got through Clanker's Cavern (ugggggggghhhhhhhh) and hopefully the rest of the game will be looking up, since I've enjoyed it otherwise.

Also playing a little bit of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages as well. Definitely getting my retro gaming on lately.

8. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Clanker's Cavern is the second worst level in B-K (the worst would be Rusty Bucket Bay). Very boring and features the only song that I can never remember from that game.

9. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    You have four good worlds in a row coming up now.

With some insanely catchy music.

Then you hit the Rusty Bucket, but it shouldn't be too infuriating as you get to keep your notes. Child's play

10. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Persona 4 Golden
    Giving this another try. I restarted on Easy so I can just enjoy the story instead of worrying about the battle system because that's easily my least favourite part of this series. I'm just finishing up April, so I'm not far at all.

Tales of Symphonia
    We're sitting around trying to beat the first Sword Dancer just outside of Izoold. Still undecided whether we'll be taking the easy or hard route in Sylvarant. GOD this game did not age well. :( It's so hard to get into the battle system when the other game I've been playing is...

Tales of Xillia 2
    I finally beat this the other day but since I hated all of the proper endings I'm going for the hot springs one which requires me to pay off my 20 million gald debt. So there's a lot of endgame gambling going on because it's the quickest way to get rich. :( This isn't very high priority, though, since I've already seen everything important.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
    I just popped this in the 3DS now and I'm waiting for it to charge a bit before I actually start it, but I'll be playing it as soon as I finish this post, I think, so I might as well add it to the list.