1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Announced

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Geoff, Apr 27, 2012.

1. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Kirby is a marshmallow

2. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    And I never use Kirby so it makes no difference what he is. :P

Also Bayonetta isn't Sony-exclusive anyway. If the roster is opened up to series that were on both 360 and PS3, it opens a lot of doors.

3. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Whoops :oops: I thought Bayonetta was Sony-exclusive. Every time I saw footage of the game on gaming websites it was PS3 footage.

4. Cherrim

56%
    The PS3 game was the superior version, I think, since it was made for that and then ported (?) to 360. They came out at the same time, though.

5. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Actually it was the other way around. Bayonetta was made for 360 and ported to PS3, and pretty much everywhere I've read has said that the PS3 version is supremely shitty.

6. Cherrim

56%
    Really? I swear I'd heard the opposite. I only remember it because I thought it was really different from all the other cross-platform games. (Since the 360 versions are always better.) :s

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Darksiders also performed better on PS3, if I remember correctly. Same for both Final Fantasy XIII games, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Though just barely). To be fair though, all of the other Assassin's Creed games were much better on 360.

8. Cherrim

56%
    Well, the first FFXIII was made as an exclusive for PS3 and they only ported it to the 360 later for the international release. (It did release much later in Japan on 360 but I don't really feel like that counts, haha.) I hadn't heard that about Revelations though. That's kind of surprising since I would have thought it pretty much ran on the same engine as its predecessors. o_O

9. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Yeah, FF13 was understandable. As for Revelations, I personally haven't played it myself on PS3 aside from the beta, but I heard from a few places that it apparently has better detail in some areas, yet performs almost as well as the 360 version. It just has a tad bit more screen tearing, and better framerate. I guess it wasn't all that better after all. xD

10. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    Seeing the gameplay demo during Sony's conference made me really want this game. It does borrow heavily from SSB but it has a lot of its own original elements as well, and the Big Daddy was a nice surprise too.