1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

The last movie you saw

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geoff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Last movie I saw was Hunger Games. And before that was Eclipse so we could watch Robert Pattinson's commentary which was hilarious because he hates everything about the series. (So don't judge me!)

I don't think I could watch the LotR Extended Editions more than once. I don't like fantasy all that much and I found the original movies long enough without extra content. :P

2. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    I thought Game of Thrones was fantasy too?

With LotR, I've only watched them once in theatres and then the EEs just once at home

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Yeah. More politics than fantasy, though. Magic plays a very small role and none of the fantastical creatures, save dragons, feel very... fantastical? It feels more like a medieval fiction than actual fantasy.

Game of Thrones is like the one high fantasy series I've ever been into. I vastly prefer sci-fi over fantasy.

4. Aegis

Aegis Member

4%
    Last movie I saw in theatres was Hunger Games. At first I wasn't a big fan since Katniss seemed so different in the movie than in the first book, but after reading the next books I realized they were just using her personality from them haha. Overall it was entertaining enough, though I still don't see why most of the changes were needed (omg the chariot scene was awful)

Last movie I saw in general was the fourth Pokemon movie with my roommates. It is hilariously bad ._.

5. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Still very fun. I always find it funny that Alfred Molina is prominently featured in the opening credits even though he dies in the first 5 minutes :p

6. Andy

Andy Level 5

20%
    The last movie I saw was The Avengers last night. It was my third viewing, because Joss Whedon made it and he did not disappoint. It was just as epic the third time around!

7. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I want to see it so much but I doubt I'll make it to the theater. :(

8. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I watched Tron: Legacy again a few hours ago. It's still my favorite movie of recent times.

9. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    I'm going to see The Avengers for the first time tomorrow. While I've only seen Iron Man and Iron Man 2, I think I'll still enjoy the film despite not seeing Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, and The Incredible Hulk.

10. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    I saw Battleship with a friend of mine earlier, and it was surprisingly good. If anyone likes the Transformers films (Mainly the third one), chances are you'll like this movie.

I didn't see Captain America or Thor, but I LOVED The Avengers.