1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Geoff, May 12, 2011.

1. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    You should see footage of the Wii U port of the second one. It's laughable - how the game ever got shipped with a framerate like that is beyond me.

I'm currently working on a few things:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    About to start World 4. Dying a lot, as is the norm with me and platformers.

Super Mario World
    On World 2 - not playing this too much.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
    Since I picked up a Vita from Amazon when they had their incredible Black Friday deal, I decided to go ahead and start this. Still at the very beginning, and I doubt I'll play too quickly until they get the save glitch patched.

2. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    Had trouble deciding whether to play Banjo-Kazooie or NSMBWii. Went with the second choice. That was a mistake. :P

3. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Why would you ever choose the latter?

4. DarkSpade93

DarkSpade93 Level 11

59%
    :lol: Because I'm not sure, when I eventually get a Wii U, if I want NSMBU. So I'm playing this game to help me decide.

5. Cherrim

Cherrim Resident KH Fangirl

56%
    Been playing Tales of Graces f recently. I really did not like this game when I started. I only liked one character from the main party and when my roommate and I finally picked this back up to progress, within a day that character became my least favourite. We're pretty much standing before the final boss of the epilogue arc and I only like one character in the whole game (and he's really only in it in any impressive capacity in the epilogue). I hate almost every dungeon/location, the music is god awful or mediocre at best, and most of the characters on an individual basis are really annoying or boring. SO WHY AM I LIKING IT SO MUCH I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I was pretty sure I'd never replay it, even as I realized it was a good game overall somehow, but with the role playing dolls that let you turn any character into another one in battle, I think I'd actually have fun replaying it.

6. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Actually, I don't think we ever played it together XD Only single-player. Really should have this time considering I played through it and then he started to play through it like the week after I did. ...we could've timed that better and done multi-player :x

The game is rubbish though, no matter how rubbish you may be :P

7. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Now that school's starting to let up, I've had more time to play games lately. Recently, I've been playing Black Ops II with friends, and I also started a new game in Assassin's Creed III. I'm also working on finishing my playthrough of Assassin's Creed II.

Oh, and today, I've been playing Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy non-stop. Downloaded it and a few songs for my iPhone (Sound of the Wind, Blinded by Light), and I LOVE it. The gameplay feels smooth and responsive, and the art style isn't distracting or bad on my eyes.

8. Ooka

Ooka Level 3

72%
    Black Ops 2 - Working on my platinum
    Pokemon Black 2 - First playthrough, just got my 4th badge iirc (Whichever Elesa is)

9. Rhys

Rhys Co-Webmaster

62%
    Ooh, let's pla--

... Oh, PS3. ._.

10. TRIFORCE89

TRIFORCE89 Sage

52%
    Started a replay of Banjo-Kazooie

*glares at all of you who refuse to play it*