1. Welcome to the new 4P Forums, Guest! For more information on what's new, check out this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

What model Xbox 360 do you have?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Geoff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hiiro

Hiiro Lorem Ipsum

56%
    I have the Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB that I got for Christmas last year. It's been a great system so far with no issues whatsoever (knocking on wood). The only problem? I don't play it as often as I should. :-(

2. Eoin

Eoin Heyoooooooo

40%
    Had the 20GB Arcade version, then a few months ago it RedRinged and died. After various YouTube videos and attempts to fix it, we ended up getting a new one. I'm pretty sure it's a Jasper, or a slim or something. But I rarely play the Xbox, anyway, so

3. KingManta

KingManta Level 5

88%
    Wow, no problems and it's three years old.
    I have a friend who needed to replace his 360 I believe 3 times within about 9 months.
    I guess he was just unlucky.

4. Savvy

Savvy GamerBB Owner

96%
    I don't currently own a Xbox 360 but I've had two. The first one was a Xbox 360 Arcade edition when it first came out and then I owned a 4GB slim Xbox until I traded it in to get a PS3.

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Level 3

56%
    I have an Xbox 360 slim with a 4GB HDD and an external 250GB HDD, no problems so far with it at all which is really good and I have had it since November 2010.

6. pqnation

pqnation Level 2

7%
    I have the slim 250gb. I really can't complain! I've had it since it released and I love it. I'd like to have the xbox pro but it's just not for me at the moment haha.

7. Furret

Furret The Furret King

12%
    250 GB XBox 360 slim! It's awesome. The one bad thing about it is the touch buttons. When my friends come over we don't have much room in my bedroom to sit while playing games and my one friend kept pressing the eject disk or power button with his butt. >_> I think he did it twice.

I don't have that much of a problem with the gloss (even though I like the way matte looks better) because I rarely actually touch my system. My couch (where I play) is right beside my door so I come in and turn my XBox on that way and when I'm switching games I'll open the tray with my controller and then switch the disks out. But then again my hands are always bone-dry because of my eczema so I rarely get my fingerprints on things.

8. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    So...I upgraded this week! I took advantage of Gamestop's trade-in and gift card offer to get a new 250GB Slim Holiday Bundle. I love it - it's whisper quiet and I can actually install more than one or two games at a time now, and it doesn't heat up my room like a space heater.

9. DocGoblin

DocGoblin dutty techs

23%
    I love the slim, just wish I'd of held out a bit and waited for the 250gb matte as the gloss one is a nightmare to maintain.

10. Geoff

Geoff Administrator
    Administrator

31%
    I love the matte - it's so sleek-looking. I like the look of glossy systems until they start collecting dust and fingerprints after about two seconds, so I'm glad I got matte.